EASY REFERENCE GUIDE TO BREAKING STRONGHOLDS
What are demonic strongholds, how are they formed, and how can you break them?
The devil doesn’t play fair. His goal is to set up traps in our lives that create all sorts of bondages. These include strongholds in our minds, thoughts, emotions and spiritual lives. The traps that lead us into this bondage can include trauma, betrayal, abuse, rejection, abandonment, accidents, bullying, ungodly control, angry family members, and so on.
Good news! You can use your authority in Christ to overcome every bondage and break every stronghold of the enemy. The key is recognizing them and knowing how to deal with them appropriately!
Rebecca Greenwood has spent decades training thousands of believers to break strongholds in their lives. This easy-to-use reference guide will equip you to identify common demonic strongholds so you can break them and walk in the freedom that is yours in Jesus!
In this guide you will find:
- How are Strongholds Established?
- The necessity of forgiveness and prayers to break free of unforgiveness.
- Prayers of repentance and renunciation.
- How to break soul ties and trauma.
- Prayers to plunder and break the strongman’s grip.
- Demonic grouping list, their symptoms and how to be free from them.